Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fusion.... as Fashion !! Phase 2

Hey thanks for the overwhelming response to all the readers, in my first post itself. I was not able to post my second one due to some problems at the back end. However as promised here I go with the next phase - - -

Let's talk about the color board in this post, I mean the colors and its link to the fashion. I will not talk about all the colors though but have listed some very regularly used ones -

RED

Red associated with danger, passion, energy, warmth, adventure, and optimism having red as a distinguishing color flushed especially with anger or embarrassment the color range between a moderate orange and russet or bay color whose hue resembles that of blood or of the ruby or is that of the long-wave extreme of the visible spectrum one who advocates the violent overthrow of an existing social or political order capitalized: communist.

GRAY

Dull in color, dull or cheerless in mood or outlook one of the series of shades formed by a blending of black and white.

BROWN

Brown associated with security stability and very practical. Any of a group of colors between red and yellow in hue, of medium to low lightness, and of moderate to low saturation.


WHITE

Free from moral impurity innocent passionate in a white fury color of new snow or milk ultraconservative or reactionary in political outlook and action.

BLUE

Blue associated with cleaning and soothing promotes intellectual though believed to keep hunger at bay loyalty, serenity, authority, protection, contemplative, prevents nightmares. Color whose hue is that of the clear sky or that of the portion of the color spectrum lying between green and violet blue costume or uniform.

BLACK

Very dark in color connected with or invoking the supernatural and especially the devil black magic, characterized by hostility or angry discontent, often capitalized very sad, gloomy, or calamitous black despair.

Here I am forced to end this post again. That’s it for now. I’ll post more on fashion in my Phase 3. I’ll talk about clothes textures this time. I will also post my designs related to it… So keep visiting and reading..

1 comment:

Sanjay Chhabria said...

Hi,

I gave your blog an award, kindly collect it at -

http://poetry-unlimited.blogspot.com/2008/10/finally-poetic-architecture-wins-i-love.html