Monday, September 1, 2008

Fusion.... as Fashion !!

The word fusion is the act of blending or the state of being blended throughout. Fusion of fashion is an abstract concept, when it relates to clothing, it totally takes a different outlook. It starts as a concept and ends as a product.




Fusion of fashion is not just confined to a particular creed or individual, it always speaks about a crew of creative minds, thus perceptions towards various aspects and these aesthetic needs.


Fusion of fashion is inspired from the rich Indian culture and blend of western friends.



Inspiration is the journey of imagination and is to understand how fashion has traveled all the way from the generation to the present era. This is a very systematic process of leaving which includes lot of efforts and to know what existed previously.



Indians are the people who are logical, creative aesthetic towards the elements in nature, so the Indian culture is valuable, not merely as beautiful heritage but because we need to live with them, touch them, feel them, use their creativity and have intimate relationship with them. This would lead our life and the created fashion and style to be enriched by their grace.


Sorry guys, this post is getting way to long for my taste. I will have to break it down into sections. That’s it for now. I’ll post more in detail about it tomorrow or so. I’ll talk about colors and cloth textures. I will also post my designs related to colors and textures I discuss…

3 comments:

Designing Hilary said...

Love the look of your blog!

I hope you succeed in your goals and dreams. I'm looking forward to seeing it grow.

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful blog I must say. Just can't wait to read your articles. Please keep updating.

Vridhi said...

Thanks for the comments Hilary Johnson & Glossy...

They are truely appreciated.